Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.3.02

I wish I could hand my prof my rough notes and say "See how good I am at analysis! I can get this much out of a poem! Is this great?!" Then, my prof would say, "Oh, you don't need to turn this into an essay! Anyone could understand what you meant by these notes!" That would be the end of that, but instead I have to fuckin' write an essay and have him say, "You're ideas were excellent, but you needed to edit more." That sentence has plagued me my entire life. It isn't even that they can't understand my point. My points are clear as filtered water. The problem is with my grammer. "Excellent ideas. More editing needed." Isn't it the ideas that really matter? I guess not but I still wish that they were the most important thing. Perhaps they are, considering that I've always done well in English. I just wish that it was "Excellent ideas, excellent editing" instead. *a sigh so loud the moon swings*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home