Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.3.02

I am 42% cruel and unusual!! . I took the newest test at The Spark. It was not as good as the other tests but still enjoyable. It was a lot shorter and featured pictures from some dumb Ben Affleck movie. I was like "What the F are all these pictures of Ben Affleck and Sammy J. doing in this quiz? Is the movie about being a cutthroat? I don't get it. " Perhaps they think that by placing pictures in a quiz people will want to see the dumb movie. Sorry, Kids. It didn't work. I'm not going to see your dumb movie with stupid Ben Affleck. The pictures-in-quiz marketing strategy didn't work. What the hell kind of a strategy is that? I hope the person who thought of that got fired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home