Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

11.3.02

One more acceptable pet name: Poopoo Kittie Fuck. If anyone can name me the movie that is from they don't get a prize but they get the respect. That is a pet name I would let people get away with calling their partner in loooove. I guess I'd probably allow any name like that. If someone wanted to call their boyfriend "Ass puppy muncher" or "pumpkin slut" wouldn't mind. Poopoo Kittie Fuck still beats them for the Best Pet Name Using a Profanity Award. Yes, new addition to the "Best of 2001" list. Too bad it doesn't have wax or bats in it. Poopoo Bat Fuck just doesn't do it. Maybe Poopoo Wax Kittie Fuck? No, just doesn't have the same flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home