Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

7.3.02

I'm going home this weekend. That's all I got. It's been a pretty uneventful past two days. Oh, I finally like the piece we're doing in Choir. It's called Belshazzar's Feast and it's by William Walton. At first I hated the bitch because it's really hard to sing. It's almost all dissonant and the minor seconds between the first and second sopranos are coming out our asses. Once I got over the difficulties of the piece, though, I really started to like it. We haven't practiced with the orchestra yet so all that liking may change but right now, I'm enjoying myself. Seems like the current trend in Alysia's life is enjoyment. I like this trend, about as much as I didn't like the shpants trend. (Half pant, half short, all stupid. Get some pants that are long enough. F.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home