Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

13.3.02

Poetry can suck my ass. I have a 6 page paper worth 40% (!) of my mark due next friday and I'm really hesitating on writing it. I've started. No worries there. It's just the real serious writing of it is having some trouble materializing. I'm going to have to "sink my teeth in", "buckle down" and various other cliches because my mind can't come up with any interesting things to write while it's so focused on formal, scholarly writing. And Italian is currently my abusive boyfriend. It acts like it loves me then beats me furiously while telling me it's for my own good. I wish I could leave this boyfriend but unfortunatly I can't get a restraining order until May. Fuck da polis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home