Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.3.02

I'm not going to be posting much, if at all, this week because Matt is coming up to the K/W this weekend so I've got to get all my work for the weekend done by Friday at 4. This shouldn't be extremely difficult, if I had a tendency towards motivation. It should be a most enjoyable weekend but I really gotta "get my ass in gear" as some teacher once said to me. That teacher could have been my father. I don't know.

God damn it. Why the fuck do I cry for no reason? I was just thinking about the song Jane Says by Jane's Addiction. "She's never been in love. No, she don't know what it is. Only knows if someone wants her." What the fuck? Why does that bullshit make me cry? Sorry. I'm weak like this sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home