Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

18.3.02

Remind me again why death is a bad thing?


Choir is the only music course still remaining after my switch to the Eloquant world of English. At the time of the switch, I really wanted to keep it because I enjoy the music and it is a good link to my music friends. Now, I'm seeing that the want was like a pedophile's want of the little boy next door, so wrong in so many very good ways. I love the music and the people but Noel the conductor is being a fuck. When you sign up for choir you only practice Tuesday and Thursday from 4 to 5:30 but you must leave room in your schedule everyday from 4 to 6 because you practice everyday leading up to a concert. This is not to difficult and it's also understandable. These practices during intensive week are mandatory. My problem is when Noel the Fuck (like Eric the Red) decides he's going to schedule practice from 6:30 to 9:30 on Tuesday night. The Girl with a Huge Essay due on Friday has some issues with the time change. I normally have class during that time but it got cancelled and I was going to utilize that cancelling by working on this dirty fuck of a Poetry paper. I don't know what I could do because the practies are mandatory. I feel like growing a tree at the top of the CN Tower and climbing to the top of it to scream "GRRRR" at the world. Coming back to reality sucks. Why did the weekend have to turn into the week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home