Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

24.2.02

It was good


Well, reading week is almost over. I had "the gang" over one last time. I forgot how much I love having those guys just chill in my basement. Sorry Lorne and Jon. I had the best intentions to go to your hat and tie birthday party but it just didn't work out that way. I know it's not just me but it's interesting how as I get farther away from calling Sarnia "home", the farther I get from being able to relate as well to the people here. It's not that I don't still love those old friends but it's just getting so much easier to converse with those I stuggled with before. This is not true for my "hello" issue. Once I get past that initial hello I'm usually fine.

Do you ever feel like everything you think is years behind everyone else? Like everything you're saying now they've fully realized and have started to act on the knowledge? It makes you feel base. I hope, for your sake, that you never have to feel as though your epiphanies don't measure up. If you ever have an questions about their validity, come to me. I probably won't have a clue what you're talking about. Now, will someone please hand me my coxcomb? I've come to play the fool again. (Nooch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home