Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.2.02

Goodbye


Bye Karin. Bye Nicole. Bye Cheryl. I'll miss every second without you. I'll see you on Monday. If not on Monday, I'll perish. Or I'll see you on Tuesday, I haven't decided yet. I hate when you're near because I remember all the times when you're not.
I broke my own rules. Seems like I can't even keep my not deleting in check. I was scared. There was too much me. I couldn't post for fear of what it may change. If you want to know what I deleted, ask me. Even if I don't tell you my truths, I'll be flattered that you were even curious. (Though chances are, I won't tell. Don't even ask Karin. It's already sent. Nooch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home