Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

14.2.02

Well, I guess since I declare just about every holiday that occurs during the Roman calander year, I should also say:

Happy Valentine's Day!

I also want to say that I am becoming more and more of a machine at this HTML bullshite. I knew the colour code for red. Yeah. Just wipped it out of my head. I'm feeling a little more accomplished. It's strange. Just when I was thinking that this whole "blog" business was a waste of my time, I began to feel a sense of satisfaction that what I'm doing is good for me. I know that knowing the colour code for red is probably not going to help me with anything in the future. It's just nice to know that I am taking something away from this experience. I can say that I know how to do something. Not that I could design a webpage. Far from it. It's just nice to know that I'm not totally in the dark. It also feels nice to know that I have a reason to go on. I can learn more! Well, that is a reason and you guys are getting to open up my head and "see what's on my mind. Oh, it's you." Sorry, Dave just decided he wanted to have a say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home