Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

14.2.02

Freak outs aren't always necessary


For months now I've been putting off going to see the English office about having to have a science to get into a second year program. I've been a little freaked out because I don't have a science because I switched from Music. Well, the time finally came that I had to go see the English people because it's that time of year. Pre-registration time. So, I had to go pick up my pre-registration package from the office and I told myself, as I was walking there, that I was finally going to confront this issue. So, after the administrative assistant gave me my forms I inquired about this whole science course for second year thing. She sort of gave me a funny look and asked if I was Honours or General. I said Honours and she said I didn't have to worry about a science if I was an honours student. YAY!!!!! Needless to say much happy freakin' went down on my part. Don't put off the things you're freakin' about sometimes they are quite easily resolved. I am so PLEASED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home