Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

14.2.02

Well, I guess now is the perfect time to say this. I probably won't be blogging for a couple days. Tomorrow at 2, I'm taking ye olde autobus up to T. I'll be staying with my good friend, Miss Karen May. Also my friends Laura and Tom are going to be staying at Karen's so it's going to be an action packed weekend. Yes, Matt will be there as well although he's not staying at Kar's, thank god. I think it would be WAY to crowded if that fat slut was there, too. I'll try and get miss May to let me use her computer so I can check my e-mail once or twice. I wanna know when you're coming down to the S. Karin, Nicole and Cheryl. Don't think I forgot, cause I didn't. Anyway, I'll be back in Sarnia Tuesday night but I'm just gonna chill. I'll give the old gang a call on Wednesday. Also, on Wednesday I should have a detailed account of the weekends escapades up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home