Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.2.02

Best Quiz of all the Quizzes



Which Empire Records Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty
"You are seriously energetic. You wear orange. Defy convention. Listen to music that is "guaranteed to make you sterile." You try to kiss girls doing balet warms ups at listening booths. You want to call your band Marc. That's with a C, for the whole "psychadelic trip thing." You're confident, even when people disparage you to your face and cut down your asparations, you're unaffected. You are an original. A little girl crazy, as well as a little star-struck (despite the fact that you don't like Rex Manning). You may be a bit of a flake, but your energy, mirth and friendly demeanor, makes you at once a joy and an irritation. "

or possibly:


Which Empire Records Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

"You are one crazy mother. And you really want to work at a record store. Lucas is your hero, which is and isn't strange because you're polar opposites. You want to be Lucas-level cool, when unfortunately (no matter how humourous you are) your level wouldn't even get you on a rollercoaster. You have the best intentions at heart, and are actually a nice guy but no one notices."

God-damn I don't care if it's been almost ten years since that movie came out. I fuckin' love it. So quality in that stupid strange way. Classic. Classic.

Oh yeah, and Cat, baby, I'm gonna try to post one quiz a week for ya but more than that is difficult. I'm not very good at finding quizzes. I got a perfect one for next week. Anyone who knows why cosmopolitians are my favourite drink, other than they are a damn fine martini, will laugh at this test. Don't wreak it for those who don't though. ^_- <= raised eyebrow. That's the best i can do. Anybody finds a quiz, you know how to get a hold of me. agoodmindwasted@hotmail.com or any of my other email addresses. This one is actually just for here though I do check it about once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home