Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

27.3.02

I have this "thing" where I love placing my friends in hypothetical situations to see what their reaction would be. This isn't really a hypothetical situation but it is a frequently asked question from Alysia. "If you could have any superpower what would it be?" I've always thought being able to control the weather would be pretty f-in' sweet but my new friend Bailey came up with an even better one: the ability to sing all four parts of four part harmony. Wouldn't that be the sweetest? I thought it was most excellent. If my comments start working again and anyone wants to let me know what their superpower would be, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home