Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.2.02

My apologies to all you people on ICQ. I ignore you and it's terrible. I'm ALWAYS on invisible and the problem is that I don't know how to instant chat. Obviously, I can type and I know the technical aspects of it. My problem is the conversation. I'm a very dramatic person in that I will do accents and break into song. These lovely acts don't really work over the internet. Of course, I could do as Irvine Welsh does and type in an accent but in reality that is a very difficult thing. Despite the Xtreme phone conversations I have with my best buddies, I am not very good at phone conversations either. In person is the way to go with Alysia. Anyway, I apologize to all of you on ICQ. Sometimes, I would like to talk to one or two of you. Actually, a lot of the time I would like to talk to a lot of you, but I can't have more than two conversations at once so if, say, 10 people are online, I'll stay on invisible and not talk to anyone. I would talk to one or two of you ICQ lovelies but then I would feel like I'm neglecting the rest. So, if you see me online, message. It one of the few chances you'll get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home