Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.2.02

Well, my Fiction midterm went better than expected. I was going on and on about how I fucked that bitch like I fucked your mom last night but I deleted it. Sorry, I'm sure you'd love to hear all about your mom's excellence in bed but I think I'll keep her deliciousness to myself. (So many filthy things were written before I decided on deliciousness. I wish I had balls when it comes to that sort of stuff. I can think it and I can say it but I'm too much of a prude to write it.) Anyway, I did well on the midterm. I'm sure I didn't fail which means I probably got higher than Alysia's Wilfred Laurier Letter. The only thing that sucks is my sickness. I couldn't stay for the whole class cause I thought I was gonna die from the damn heat. It's brutal because I like that class and I wanted to go out for coffee afterwards but I'm not in the class right now so obviously I'm not going to go out for coffee. Shfucks. Yes, you're eyes aren't your ex-girlfriend. They are not lying to you. I did combine shucks and fuck. Reason: I'm more upset than shucks, less upset than fuck. Shfucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home