Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

7.2.02

Oh my. I'm quite vulgar aren't I? I had a good night. No need to speak of the cocks, Alysia. Geez. Sometimes even I think I've gone to far. Got back an Italian test that I took two weeks ago today. I thought I failed, as per usual with Italian. Not that I usually fail but that I think I'm going to fail. I haven't failed yet but everytime I think, "This is the one. This one I'm gonna fail. I can feel it." Then I get it back and I get like a B. Oh, confidence where is your hiding place. I was never good at hide and seek so you'll have to help me out. Anyways, I got a B on the test. Perhaps I wouldn't think I was going to fail every time if I didn't go to Paddy's on Wednesday before the test on Thursday. It may be a good idea but not a feasible one.

Sometimes a happy song can make you feel a million times worse than any sad song could. Not a dance happy song but one thats happy in message, not in music. The music could be pleasent enough but the real sadness comes from the love in the lyrics. Nobody writes a happy song about how they got ice cream for lunch or something similar. It's always about love, and how they're in it. That is what causes your eyes to need a little more moisture than usual, and share that natural lubricant with your face. The fact that someone else has so much love and you don't. They are having a nice meal of seafood and you're stuck in the middle of a dry lake fishing in the mud. If you, my friend, are in love, like I'm sure some of you are, congratulations. I'm happy for you. Just don't write songs about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home