Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

8.2.02

Sitting in my room listening to the beautiful Tori thinking about the day. The most wonderful day of the year, well almost. If October the 3rd wasn't a day and neither was Christmas then it would be the most wonderful day of the year. February 8th is a beautiful day. What might a person do one such a magnificent day? Well, we could all say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN!!!!

I think she would like that. If all the world would wish my beautiful, shy, perfectly caring, spectacular, talented friend a happy birthday maybe this beauty would realize that she is the best thing that could have happened to the world on February eighth. That the world is now a better place for February eighth, nineteen eighty-two coming and dropping something off before it went back to the land of days gone. Thanks, February Eighth for the present. I couldn't have survived without it. Much love, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home