Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

8.2.02

Took a test at this site. I just thought the results were interesting.

# 1 Slumber Party Massacre 5
# 2 Kentucky Fried Movie
# 3 Kids
# 4 Gummo

# 5 Surf Nazis Must Die!
# 6 Blood Cult
# 7 Dead Alive
# 8 Evil Dead 2
# 9 The Evil Dead
# 10 Nowhere
# 11 Pulp Fiction
# 12 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
# 13 Fight Club

# 14 Repo Man

Can I get a HELL YEAH for that? Nice. "I hate fuckin' rabbits." Gummo is the best movie I've ever seen in my life. If you can get your hands on a copy see it. It some fucked up shit. (By the way, normally if you like beastiality you LIKE fucking rabbits. It kind of a given that MOST people don't enjoy fucking rabbits. No relation to the movie though. They don't try to fuck rabbits. I just like the language that's all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home