Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

6.12.02

Perhaps you are better listeners than I am, but I often find that a whole verse of a song will go unnoticed until the time comes when I am living it day to day, feeling nearly what it is that the writer expresses, in so much as the listen can possibly understand. Then it's the water and electricity. It makes me sit up straight and notice the way things are. Musicians, keep playing. Don't ever give it up, because sometimes it is hard to put water and electricity together. We need someone to push us into the tub with the hairdryer, so we can wake up and realize what a marvel it is to be listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home