Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

1.12.02

Just like all the other boys, er, girls

When I was kid I used to love Choose your Own Adventure, as I am sure most of you did. Well, Brad: the Game is kind of a choose your own adventure for adults with high scores and everything. I find it moderately enjoyable. :) Did anyone else read the Encyclopedia Brown series too? I used to love those books. Gordon Korman was also a favourite of mine. When I was about 10, I bought two fish and named them Gordon and Korman. I was such a dork. I still have some of the Bruno and Boots books. Do you ever have those nights where you can't sleep, so you pick up a book that you know all the little quirks of because you've read it so many times? The Twinkie Squad, Our man Weston or Something Fishy at Macdonald hall. I must have gotten A Semester in the Life of a Garbage Bag from the SPL a thousand times. When I finally went to buy the book, I found out that it was out of print. I've scoured used book store but to no avail. Whoa, I really sound like a dork, but I guess that is my life. I'm destined to be forever a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home