Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

5.12.02

Comments [0]

And I deserve it, for I am the Great Comment Eraser. For just about every single blog I read, even strangers, I write a comment. Sometimes it's longer than the damn blog itself, but I almost always write some sort of comment. It's the submit button that scares me. I could write and revise a comment for twenty minutes and then do nothing but erase it. The Corner X just seems so much more inviting. Why do I do that? If someone disagrees with me, at least I'll know. Normally, my comment is relavant and clear, so I have no fear of misunderstanding or miscommunication. I think I'm just not totally clear on what I think so I'd rather see what other people think and then respond to what they say. Freakin' Socrates and shit. Ask them questions, only not because I think I know the answer because chances are I'll have no clue. I'm also afraid the blogger will be offended, even if I didn't mean to offend. It's strange how much of a passive fence sitter I can be sometimes. Ask me about something I feel strongly about and I'll debate with the most passion I can muster, which is quite a bit of passion, but if I don't really have the passion then I can't debate about it, which is my problem with blogging. I'm sure one of these days I'm going to press submit and then someone is going to call me on what I say, when I really don't even remember what I said in the first place. [X] it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home