Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.11.02

The count down begins: T minus 4 days :) Wednesday morning I head back to the S-dot. I'm pretty sick of cooking for myself and grocery shopping and dealing with the drama of relating to people I barely know on a daily basis. A lot of people I know are really reluctant on going home but I guess I just have a really strong relationship with my family. Plus, my shower at home is so much better. You never realize how important water pressure is until you have a significant lack of it. "You never realize how important water pressure is"? F, man. I'm such a fool. I think I'm gonna go now before I say anything else that makes me wish I was a two-limber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home