Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

13.11.02

The plight of cooking for yourself

I am currently sitting at my computer starving, but I can't be bothered to cook for myself. I'm a pretty proficient cook but it just takes so long. I just got back from campus where I got a crapload of stuff done, including going to class and handing in an 8-page term paper I wrought last night. I’m beat and all I feel like doing is sitting right here. I don’t feel like chopping, dicing, sautéing or boiling. This would be one of those times when I wish I had a subservient husband who I could call over and say “cook for me, boy.” OH, the hunger pains are mounting. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. The sick thing is that when it gets like this I know it’s mac and cheese with hotdogs time. December 2nd I’m back in the S-town with Mamma/Da’s home cookin’. Oh, sweet mamma, I wish they were here right now. Mac & cheese here I come. *blech*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home