Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

10.8.02

On bad days, I loath the internet

For two days my side bar was being a little shitface. I apologize for an feelings of perplexity you may have experienced during the viewing of this page. It wasn't wrapping properly on my computer, my parent's computer or the computers at work. I sat down tonight knowing that if it wasn't working I was going to have to rework a template. It kinda made me realize how much work I'd put into this piece of D. All of my stupid links. Also, I would have to change the other pages that link to this (Fun Shite and Quote of the ?) It would have been a motha load of work. As I write this, I'm afraid of posting because it may screw up whatever was fixed and then I would have to change. Here we go. *click*

Post Publish Note: Success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home