Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.7.02

Get thee to a nunnery

In Trainspotting, the character Sick Boy kicks his heroin habit just to spite the main character Renton, by showing the stuggling Renton how easy it is to kick the habit. Some days, Sick Boy's ease is mine. I've kicked habits before. Sometimes I like to show my internal Renton how easily I can kick the habit. When there are no addictive substances left for me to quit because I've quit them all, I'll start just breaking my character traits freely. "So, you think I've got a sense of humour. No more." *dead pan* Right now, I'm still like Simon in that I keep going back. I can break the habit, so I don't ache with need but every once in a while I'll dabble, just to prove how easily I can revert back to a simpler time of peach fuzz and popsicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home