Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.7.02

What's on my mind can't possibly be English...

I haven't been posting lately because I'm not thinking in English. At least, that's what I figure it has to be since I can't seem to put anything I want to say into words. It's not a language that I'm thinking but more colours. I wish I could post a series of colours here and have you all understand exactly what I mean. To look at my colour series, nod and say "Honey, I know exactly how you feel." I could list a series of adjectives as well. I have plenty of adjectives for how I am right now but none seem adequate or in the right sequence. With my limited knowledge of foreign languages, I have no other language but English to tell you what is happening in this head of mine. So, forgive my lack of posts. When my head comes back from Saturn, I'm sure it will have plenty to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home