Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

18.7.02

In my head: Well, that was stupid. *delete*

I think two seconds ago was the first time that I have deleted a blog in two months. In case you're curious, the subject was appearence and the apathy I do not possess. It wasn't worth reading a first time, let alone a second. If I can't stand to proof read my own writing, then why write it. That just may be the problem with many of the bloggers out there. There is no censorship. It hurts, honey, but not everything you write is worth reading. The same is true for everyone, myself included. The blog I didn't post was shite. It was even more shite-like than this. (I wanted to call it "excremental" but I'm positive that isn't a word. :) ) I'm just glad I had the sense to highlight and delete that one. Perhaps, I should have done the same here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home