Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

26.7.02

If you haven't had a cavity, skip this

I hate getting cavities filled for two reasons:

1. I hate the gas

2. I hate the freezing.

First, the gas freaks me out. It reminds me of this nasty habit I have of not breathing. My dentist and dental technician both know that I hate the shit so they're constantly asking me if I'm okay, which is comforting yet aggravating because I just want to get it over with. I only get the gas while he administers the needle but it still goes to my head.

I hate the freezing because it lasts so damn long. TWO HOURS after I left the dentist the freezing still hadn't worn off. I had been home for less than an hour and my da came home with piping hot, delicious Firenzi's pizza. I decided that being that it was six and I hadn't eaten since noon I was hungry so I was going to eat a piece of the fabulous Firenzi's pizza. That was a mistake. I was fine until half-way through the slice I got cocky. I decided that instead of placing bite sized pieces into my partial frozen like soft serve ice cream mouth I was going to bite the pizza. I know my mouth was only partially frozen because I could kind of feel it when I took a big chunk out of my cheek. Every time I have a cavity filled, I take a chunk out of my cheek. And don't give me any of that shit about "Maybe you should brush your teeth, scungy mouth" because the crappy dentist's crappy enamel came dislodged from excessive brushing so you can shut your scungy mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home