Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

31.5.02

Or perhaps it's the voices inside me....


Constantly, I give God reponses to what I say. I was just sitting at my computer, looking at a webpage, when I thought "Oh God, not this again." God responded with an "Oh, probably." I know anthropomorphizing is when something is given human characteristics but what is it called when something is given my voice? Is there a name for that? I really don't think that God would say "Shit, Lish, that blows" but in my head that is what God says. Is that blasphemy? I guess it's kinda the same as when I call God "Man" in my prayers at church and stuff. I don't think God has a problem with slang but I guess it is possible that God is like Henry Higgens and believes that everyone should speak perfect Queen's English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home