Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

21.5.02

If you're at the movie store and searching for something to watch, check out Run Lola, Run. I've been wanting to see the film for about a year now and I finally watched it last night. It's a fresh look on the old subject of timing. Basically the plot is that Lola's boyfriend Manni is making her bring him 100 000 mark in 20 minutes and, through a series of different chances, it ends different ways. If you're thinking "Sliding Doors" that Gwynth Paltrow film, think something else because it isn't like that. I saw Sliding Doors and this is quite different. I found Run Lola, Run to be quite an engaging film. Some of the people I was watching it with didn't find it so engaging but I would suggest it to anyone.

You'd think in this time off I'd have more to say but it just doesn't seem so. I'm sorry for the lack of effort in the blogs lately. It's just that with work and friends, I don't seem to be near my computer as much, so that when I find something to blog about it gets put into conversation instead of put on...this. Occasionally I'll find the inspiration to write but right now inspiration is on holiday in a remote cabin in Alaska and I can't seem to get a hold of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home