Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

18.5.02

A word to all the musicians reading this tonight...


Well, it's about the time of year. The Amnesty International Benefit concert is less than a month away and as it turns out those crazy kids at Northern are actually those lazy kids at Northern. They've booked the Dow People Place for June 15th but haven't booked any acts. Oh me, oh my!! They have also changed organization and Kathleen Lynch, one of the two main organizers from last year is now in charge. Miss Lynch asked me if I would mind sending a big "wud up" to all the musicians I know and ask them if they'd like to play this year. Last year's line up was so steller that Kathleen, and all of us envolved in the concert, would like to match that, if not surpass it. So, if you want to play you can email Kathleen at kalynch@canada.com or, if you're a little hesitant to do that, you can contact me at lishwish@hotmail.com. I have like 8 email addresses but that's the one I use the most. The original organizers were going to have auditions but I believe that Miss Lynch is not going to go that route. She is looking for a wide selection of styles, so if you sing opera, play a juice-harp or perhaps even have a band, although I don't know who does that now a days, give us a shout. We'd be happy to hook a brother/sister up. :)
I'll be posting again when the concert is nearer because even if you can't play we'd love to see your faces leering out at us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home