Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.5.02

A Warning I should have posted three days ago


If you see the name "Vector Marketing" beware. It is selling knives by presentation. If you are looking for a job online and you see the name Vector Canada or Vector Marketing, don't apply. If you do apply, realize that I will be forced to pester you for weeks about coming in for an interview till you snap and say "I don't want to sell f**kin' knives!" I'm a receptionist at Vector and I don't want to have to pester you or make you come in to do an hour and a half long interview. Unfortunately, a friend did apply online and had to go through the whole interview process and I'm hoping that he'll speak to me again but if he doesn't I'll understand. Please realize that if you call on the phone to ask about the job I can give it to you straight up, but if you apply online the other receptionist deals with you first, so there is nothing I can do. The crappy thing is that I have "stats" I have to live up to but if you call I don't have to put you down under the stats but I do for Internet applications. Also, my boss can hear everything I say so if I realize that you are a friend I may just pretend that you are calling to say hi. Let me know if you want to go through the interview process because some people do well at this crazy knife thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home