Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.5.02

I'm doing the happy dance


I'm getting DSL, bitches!! I finally talked my parents into it. After a year of mild insistence and a month of daily "Here are eight more reasons why dial-up licks my balls", they finally caved. I'm getting the high speed as of June 6th and I'm gonna love it. I just wanted to make you fester like a dream defered in envy. Oh, yes, commit that deadly sin because you can't have what I've got. Bitch. (I'm sorry, guys. I got kinda excited.) :-)

By the way, you can in fact get tickets at Coffee Lodge but my conspirator-in-chief, Kathleen Lynch, hasn't actually delivered the tickets yet, but I'm informed that she is doing so soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home