Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

25.5.02

I get a kind of strange pleasure out of writing blog comments and then deleting them. Sometimes, I write to strangers and then linger over the send button for a second before I close the comment window. It's almost like I'm stopping the rollercoaster right before I go over the top and start the descent. It's all anticipation.

I've been writing and sending my blogs on my parent's computer but sometimes I'll write blogs on my computer for later posting but I'm too lazy to put them on a disk and transfer them to this computer. Just for interests sake here is a couple of titles:

Where my brain goes at night

When I smile and frown at the same time

I hate driving when the snakes are out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home