Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

1.5.02

Gotta give a big shout out to Sean from Breaker High, who is now in Murder by Numbers, which is a crappy movie which has nothing to do with numbers at all. I know why it's titled what it is, but that doesn't mean it's not a stupid title. I freakin' LOVE Breaker High. "Note to self: you're beautiful baby, yeah." Also gotta give a big shout out to Tommy Gnosis from Hedwig and the Angry Inch, who is also in Murder by Numbers. Yo, Tommy, you was the bomb in Hedwig. Murder by Numbers was a crap, crap, crappy movie but those two actually did fairly decent jobs in it.

Let me just say that staples are better than stitches. They don't hurt half as much going in or coming out. I never have the choice of which I'd rather have but if I did I'd pick staples and so should you. Staples: the only way to close your open head wounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home