Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.4.02

Hot DAMN, I hate dial-up! My internet has been barely working for three days. That is the reason for the Xtreme lack of blogs!

Bye, Matthew Alan Swift. I know you deleted your page so I'm not putting up a link that doesn't work. It's kinda sad to see your name in normal print. Well, it was fun while it lasted. :)

Gee, I really do dislike prostituting myself. As much as my father would have me sell a part of my soul to Satan for a job, I can't bring myself to hand out more than ten resumes a day. Today, I was flashing my goods. I actually attempted to sell myself to these managers. I call it prostituting today because when I got home afterwards, I felt empty and worthless. I usually feel bad after searching for a job but today I felt like shit. It's disgusting what we put ourselves through to try and get someone to hire us. I make a point of trying to be myself around potential employers but the other day my mother told me to "put [myself] away for awhile and be what they want." Yeah, okay mom. I'll just fake the whole time. That really makes me feel like a prostitute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home