Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.4.02

"Leaving on a midnight train to Georgia..."


I took the train back to Waterloo tonight and for the first time I didn't feel like I was running away from something. I was just watching the clouds out the window, listening to some Dave Matthews feeling content. It was eerie. Normally, I would stare at my feet and wonder what I'm running away from but this time I just wished there was someone to compare my cloud shape interpretations with. Perhaps, because I'm going home I no longer feel root less and I know I'm not running away from anything. I just know that's not it. I wish I could figure out what I'm running away from, so I can ride the train with nothing on my mind but the shape of the clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home