Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.4.02

Thanks a lot, Jill


My stupid sister, being the mass forwarder that she is, sent me an email that I didn't open but turns out that it sent itself through my computer anyway. If you get an email from me called "Joke" with an attachment file called "worms.zip" don't open it please. You guys should know enough about my hate of forwards to know that I would never send a forward. Also, I would never title anything "joke". My email titles should elude to the content of the email more than that. Also, by even reading the pathetically written email, you should know that my english is never that awful. I'm an English major, for the sake of the Lord. If I can't even write a two sentence email as a preface to a crappy joke, I'm in the wrong program. So, don't open it. It kinda sent itself to people who aren't even in my address book, so if it sent itself to you, my humblest apologies.

I do so love bringing up that I'm an English major. I don't know why I love it so much. It's not as if there aren't over a hundred first year English majors at Laurier, alone. I guess I'm just so thrilled to be loving what I'm doing that I want to tell everyone what it is that I'm doing. I was in such a small group as a Music major that it is moderately thrilling to be part of such a large department. In Music, I had the same people in every class, whereas, in English, it's always a surprise. I do so love surprises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home