Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.4.02

I am just dying to tell you all what happened to me. Seriously, it's eating me alive. I do have to let a few people who are really close to me, including my best friend, know what happened before I post it to the world, but let me just say that I didn't hand out resumes on Friday like I was supposed to. I spent Friday somewhere else. It'll be posted by Monday. I think it's a pretty cool thing but some people will simply brush it aside as an "everyday" occurence, though if it was an everyday occurence your head would hurt like a bitch.

I think I know what the Devil was doing while God rested. Lucifer was creating Dial-up internet. It truly is the bain of my home life. I can't handle this shit for an entire summer. I'll go mad.

Oh, and if you know me personally, tell the people you love that you love them and remember there is no day but today. People who know me seem to be dropping like the people in Village of the Damned. Only they aren't going to sleep to be impregnated by aliens, but to go gently into that good night. So Virgins who make much of time, waste not yourselves and me. (Wow, shut up, Alysia. You'd think you just did a poetry exam or something. Awww, shit! You did, bitch!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home