Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

22.4.02

Ouch!


On Friday, I was supposed to hand out resumes. That was the whole reason for me to come home this weekend. I got up early, which is about 9 o'clock, and was out with resumes in hand by 10:30. My first stop was a clean, new grocery store in the area called Sobey's. I had just handed in the resume and was pulling out of the parking lot when my friends Matt, Erin, Jordan and Courtney pulled up next to me. I'm good friends with Court and I haven't seen her in a while so I got out of my car to say hello. Courtney loves to hit me with her crotch everytime she sees me and Friday was certainly no exception. In fact, she had month of not hitting me with her crotch to make up for so she ran at me and hit me hard with that beautiful crotch of hers. (Imagine bumping chests and that's sort of how it looks when she hits me like that.) Court hit me with such force that my head flew back and slammed against the top corner of my open car door. I said to Courtney, " I think my head is bleeding" to which she replied "Whatever, Melodrama." Five minutes later, I ran my hand over the spot only to withdraw it covered in blood. Court felt really bad but Naylor said they were on a tight schedule, for they were going to the DMB concert in Toronto, so I just drove myself home, which may not have been so smart considering how dizzy I was. At about 12:30 my head was still bleeding, so I called my Mom and got her to take a look at it. She thought I should go to the hospital, so I sat in emergency for about 2 hours. I walked out of emerg with 2 staples in my head. My head didn't stop bleeding until about 3. It's really strange to have staples in your head. I got to a point where I figured I was finished with pointlessly injuring myself and to end up with staples in my head at the age of 19 is kind of nostalgic in a way. It makes me feel as though I'm eleven again, which was the last time I got stitches. Anyway, that's what happened to me on Friday. I get them out next Sunday, in case you were wondering. :)

This is the week of my two really difficult exams so my blogs will be coming slowly, if at all. Call them Tantric blogs. I'll control them till they burst forth in one motha load. I'm back for good next Saturday. Ahhhhh...... the summer will be sweet relief....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home