Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

25.4.02

And never underestimate the importance of Body Language, HA!


I woke up this morning with Little Mermaid stuck in my head. I have no idea how it got there but I woke up singing Ursella's song. No, I wasn't having a dream about doing some lesbian shit with Ariel, just in case you're wondering. I remember most of my dream last night and it had nothing to do with mermaids. It's me waking up with Disney songs playing in my head that makes me realize that I can't get married. Last week I woke up with Beauty and the Beast playing away. ("Tale as old as time....") Who the hell wants to wake up next to that shit? That would freak me out, if my mate started singing Disney movie songs when they woke up in the morning. I would have to wonder what the heck their sub-conscious is doing, kinda like I'm doing right now. If anyone has taken psychology and can tell me why I'm doing this, I'd like to know cause right now I just feel like a loser. "I pity da foo."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home