Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

17.4.02

My friend Chris and I used to be really tight at the beginning of the year, so I was over at his place all the time. After I dropped out of music we kinda drifted apart, so I saw a lot less of his very cool roommate, Ryan. I ran into Ryan today and we chatted it up for a bit when I realized something about our eye contact. When I was speaking, he would look me in the eye but I would look away. When he was speaking, I would look him in the eye while he looked away. Now, I don't know Ryan all that well. He was the roommate of a pretty close friend but I haven't seen him all semester. I don't know if this is something I do all the time but just take a second when you are talking to someone and think about where you are looking when you talk and when they talk. I have a feeling it will be the same situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home