Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

13.4.02

Well, I had a great time last night. It was Mr. Simon Thuss' birthday party. We went to McMillan's Pub which is a pretty cool place even if a rum and coke is $4. After McExpensive's we went to the Silver Spur which is always excellent for a good time. Mr. Thuss, his current roommate Terry and his roommates for next year Will and Sean/Shawn went up an did some mighty fine Karaoke to You Can't Hurry Love by the Supremes, which none of them knew, except Terry moderately. Simon hadn't even heard the song before. Considering that fact, he did a superb fake job. A Mr. Shayne Burgess and myself sang Criminal by Fiona Apple. I must say that Shayne was superb on that song, not that you could hear him for my croaking but I must say that he definitely held up his end of the song. If only he knew the tune, then it would have been mind blowing. (Nooch) Anyway, it was a most excellent night. Just out of curiousity, Simon, how did those Tequila shots treat you? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home