Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

26.2.02

Which of the seven deadly sins did Alysia do this past week?


I was thinking about this past week and I think I've got them all just about covered. Let's see shall we.
    • Envy - Just today I was in the lounge when a set of roommates walked in for a "rice date". They were coming in to watch an episode of Passion's which they both enjoy. I wanted to kick them the fuck out of there and have a rice date with myself because I have no roommate.
    • Sloth - I did NOTHING the entire Reading week. I did no work and really didn't do all that much exercise, except for dancing and walking with me mom.
    • Greed - I spent over two hundred dollars in Toronto yet couldn't even spare a dollar ONCE for a homeless person. Oh, I definitely had a dollar but I'm so damn greedy I couldn't even give away one to someone who's parents don't pay for almost everything.
    • Gluttony - I was at home. Don't even get me started. (Actually, I eat less at home because I'm doing more but it still was brutal.)
    • Lust - *whistling and looking at the ceiling* Okay, everyone lusts. It's not really a big deal. You come to your own conclusions about who you think I was lusting after.
    • Pride/Avrice - Surprise, surprise. I have a significant lack of self-esteem and self-worth so I don't really have much pride but I do wear makeup 4 of the 7 days of the week so I guess that could be considered Pride.
    • Anger - I got really mad at Matt this week for something he did really even mean to say. It was stupid and petty but I was really angry.

Yup, that's all seven, present and accounted for. I think I might try this again sometime. See how I do on a regular, non-reading week. Do you think you have to sin on a weekly basis to go to hell or is once enough? I hope you have to sin more than once. I wish presbyterians had confession. I'd feel a lot better if we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home