Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

6.2.02

You know what would be the sweetest? I know my girl Karen feels this. Having the Little Earthquakes LP. I know my friend Anna got a bunch of Tori LP's from some guy who was a regular at Blackwater Coffee and Tea, my personal favourite Sarnia coffee house. Wonderful dark roast they have there. Anyways, I couldn't remember if she got the Little Earthquakes LP but that would be one DAMN FINE acquisition. I seem to remember her having the Under the Pink LP and me salivating over that beautiful piece of work. Earthquakes on LP of those things I'll lust over but will never have. Ha ha, LE on LP. Ha ha LE on LP with LB (Lindsay Browning). Sorry. Would be sweet though... hmmmmm. * dreamy far-off look, much like Alice must have had before she saw that rabbit, but less opium, more dream *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home