Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

6.2.02

You know that Dave Matthews fellow really knows his shit. Listening to Everyday today and that wonderfully overplayed song "Space Between" came on. I realized how well he's expressing exactly how I've been feeling lately. "The space between the tears we've cried is the laughter keeps us coming back for more." That's really it. I may cry quite a bit but the fact of the matter is that the same people who make me cry are the ones who make me howl. Not just laugh. That happens from teachers and people I barely know, but cramp up laughing. That laughter that makes your whole body hurt, but as long as your laughing who really gives a fuck? As long as my friends keep causing me that joyful pain then I'll let them cause in me that not so great pain. I think it's worth it. Don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home