Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

25.10.01

Well, It's been a while. I'm at university now. None of these post university jitters anymore. Just real hatred for where I am. I don't think anyone even reads this bullshit but I feel like I should apoligize profusely for my absence. I haven't had any time. I've just been to busy loathing university. If you know me you know I'm basically a joyous person but this place is mind numbing, spirit crushing bullshit. A bit like game shows. (I hate that I'm the only person who'll get that reference). Anyway, I gotta go. I don't even have the internet here so I don't know when the next post will be.
I'm tired of being considered weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home