Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.7.01

Talking to Myself and that's okay


I'm beginning to think that talking to yourself is not a sign of insanity or an offkilter mind at all. Perhaps this is because I talk to myself quite often but, other than an extreme need to have everyone like me and to be the centre of attention, I don't think that I am in any way, other than the afformentioned extreme needs, (dare i say it) crazy. I've noticed a lot of people talk to themselves. At least the people I surround myself with do. True, several of them have been institutionalized but they are not really the ones I catch talking to themselves. I think that people have taken crazy and made it wonderfully easy to use; perhaps even complaimentary. I know if someone calls me crazy I am, in a way, flattered. It sort of makes me feel like I stand out, like I don't have to fit in to be alright. They don't really think I'm insane or they would have a talk with.... i really don't know..... my parents or someone. I just think that as long as yourself doesn't start answering for you (sounds weird but I know what I'm trying to say and maybe I'll pull it off but probably I won't) I think you're okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home