Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

17.8.05

My old blog layout was about 4 years old. I felt the need for a bit of a touch up. I'm hoping this will renew my interest in blogging. I'm starting to get really tired, but as my friends are drifting like lily pads, this place is becoming essential. I'll give a formal update in about a week, once the Highland Games are over. (I'm festival co-ordinator, so I gots too much to do.)

Right now the sites pretty plain, but I'll add links and such soon.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Hey Alysia!

    How's it going? Thanks for the letter to the 11 Springers!

    What is it you are allergic to? I know someone who recently developed a set of crappy allergies and is learning how to cope... here

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Alexandra said…

    Hurrah! You've emerged from the ether! The Spinsters miss you!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Alysia!!!
    Spinsters (re)Unite!!!
    Hope all is well in the sarn.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Alysia said…

    Nicki, I'm allergic to wheat and all things gluttous. It is my Professor Moriarty.

    Laura, I will see you soon. How soon, I cannot say, but it shall be soon, like tomorrow, Thursday the 1st.

    Tudor, you will have to take time off from your naked frolics around my apartment to show me how to do that. (Yes, I'm really too lazy to check it out myself.)

    Mmmm, ether. Yes, my Spinster Sisters, we shall re-unite and have many martinis. It shall be great and mighty and we shall be mighty huyngover the next morn.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember that one time you were an orgasmic moaning vagina? Your new site design reminds me of that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home